Right To Information
Right to Information Act subject in Central Silk Board head quarters is handled by the following officers. These officers have been designated as Public Information officers in addition to their other duties. If the information made available on CSB Website is not sufficient, you are welcome to give your inputs to these officers through letter, email, fax, telephone etc.
- A statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards, councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public.
- A directory of its officers and employees.
- The monthly remuneration received by each of its Officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations.
- The budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made.
- The particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use.
- Names, Designations and other particulars of the Public Information Officers.
- Complete Details on Right to Information Act, 2005
- Complete Details on Regulation of Fee and Cost rules and Appeal Procedure rules under Right to Information Act, 2005.
- Application Form to seek information under RTI Act, 2005
- Information under Section – 4 (1) (b) for sub units